Full Stack Engineer
Who you are: Always wanted to experience a startup from the ground floor? Want to work with, and learn from, a team with a proven track record of building successful technology companies? Want to build elegant, responsive applications that have the potential to touch and transform millions of lives?
As a Full Stack Engineer you will be involved in designing and implementing end to end solutions to complex problems. From user interactions to APIs to persistence you will build the absolute best user experience. And you’ll do all this with the latest tools and technologies.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in product and architecturlal designs of core product features
- Part of a small team with complete individual ownership and responsibility for your features
- Design and implement user-facing features & capabilities
- Build front-end libraries and frameworks to support scalable applications
- Optimize these features, libraries & frameworks for speed & scale
- Have fun doing something that’s never been done before!
What we look for:
- B.S. or greater in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Eager to work in fast-paced startup environment with a focus to build an experience users love
- Understanding of a JS framework
- Experience with MVC and Reactive programming models
- Experience with React, Redux, ES6, NodeJS, Electron, Flux, Jasmine, Less
- Passion for learning new technologies but a strong conviction not to reinvent the wheel
- Strong sense of ownership
- Experience building complex applications on mobile or desktop
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience in a small startup environment